St.Marys Week 9


It embarks the last week of a trainee teacher with lot of memories. I'm at cloud nine cherishing the good moments with my students and teachers. As a teacher I was able to improve from my last phase of teaching. I take a moment to thank my concern teachers Axina ma'am and Susan ma'am for their support during my hardships. They supported me , guided me and made suggestions to enhance my teaching skills. Also I'm thankful to my optional teachers and general teachers for their valuable comments throughout my journey of teaching phase. And last but not the least my peers for helping me when I was in troubles. I bid farewell to my students.

Highlights of the week...

A debate was conducted as part of Hiroshima Day....

A test was conducted based on Visual spatial intelligence as part of my B.Ed project...

Helped Lissie teacher to set the practicals...

Paintings of my students...


     
 Team MTTC...👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowing The Unknown

Educational Rights

L'ESPOIR